The information listed below is related to the negotiation between Martin Methodist College and the University of Tennessee System to become the fourth undergraduate campus in the UT System.
- First Step Could Lead to Martin Methodist Joining UT System
- Resolution of Support for the Merger of MMC and the UT System from MMC Academic Council and Faculty Senate
- MMC UT Merger Excitement – McKenna Eddie, Sophomore at MMC discusses her excitement about the possibility of the upcoming merger. Click on the photo below to view.
- University of Tennessee System votes to add Martin Methodist College to its ranks – Click Here to Read More from the Tennessean
- Randy Boyd: Merger with Martin Methodist College would expand affordable education in Tennessee – Click Here to Read More from the Knox New Sentinel
- UT Hopes to More than Double Enrollment at Martin Methodist After Adding it to the System – Click Here to Read more from the Knox News Sentinel
- Employee Raises, Key UT Investments, Martin Methodist Acquisition Included in Governor’s Budget Proposal – Click Here to Read More from the UT System News
- The Greatest Decade Equals Big and Bold – Latest Column Post from UT President Randy Boyd – Click Here to Read More from UT Systems Website