Have any questions about your personal financial aid situation? Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone at 931-363-9821 or by email at email@example.com.
Important Links & Forms (Financial Aid)
- Complete FAFSA online (use MMC code 003504)
- Need Help Completing FAFSA? (“7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA”)
- FAFSA Link
- Apply for an FSA User ID
- Directions to Complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Apply for Federal Direct Student Loans
- Parent Non-Filing and Request Tax Transcripts (IRS link 4506-T form)
- Parent Plus Loan Pre-Approval
- MMC Net Price Calculator
- Student Release of Information (FERPA)
- Student Refund Request
- NSLDS-Access your Student Loans
- Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
- Loan Repayment Information
- Federal Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Loan Exit Counseling
- Consortium Agreement
- IRS Tax Transcript Request
- Student Complaint Policy
- Re-admission Form
- Edfinancial Loan and Default Management Information
Tax Verification Forms
If your FAFSA is selected for review in a process called “verification”, you will be contacted by the Financial Aid Office requesting one or more of these forms. Please only complete the forms requested.
Families that File a Tax Extension
- You must submit IRS form 4868 or IRS approval to extend beyond October 15 deadline.
- W-2 for each source of employment income.
- Signed statement by a self-employed individual certifying amount of AGI & U.S. income tax paid.
- Once the taxes are filed, MMC requires the tax transcripts or IRS Data Retrieval Tool be submitted.