COMMITTED TO AFFORDABILITY
- “Price” and “Costs” are two very different things at Martin Methodist College!
- Price at MMC is what is charged for tuition, fees and room and board.
- Cost is what is actually paid.
- Completion of the FAFSA is the opening step to determining available scholarships.
- “Costs” will vary depending on your eligibility for State, Federal Financial Aid and Institutional Scholarships.
- Martin Methodist College is free for many to attend and affordable to all that choose to attend.
- Over $10,000,000 in financial aid is awarded annually to RedHawks at Martin Methodist.
2020-2021 – ESTIMATED BASIC CHARGES
$25,850 – Tuition $8,600 – Room and Board $34,450
$25,850 – Tuition $10,000 – Room and Board $35,850
$25,850 – Tuition $25,850
Please Contact Tyler Cox, our Vice President of Enrollment Management to find out what your “Cost” would be. At Martin Methodist, we are committed to making a Liberal Arts Education affordable for all.