Martin Methodist College is committed to the principles of equal opportunity as defined under Federal and State law and does not discriminate unlawfully on the basis of race, color, creed, disability, national/ethnic origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its admission Policy, programs, or activities, educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other College-administered programs, or employment practices and programs. Martin Methodist College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer under all applicable civil rights laws. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Distance Learning Coordinator
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Education
- Associate Professor/Division Chair of Business
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Biology
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems
- Instructor of Chemistry
- Coordinator of Student Success
- Sports Medicine Athletic Trainer
Founded in 1870, Martin Methodist College is a four-year liberal arts college related to the Tennessee Conference of the United Methodist Church. On an historic campus located in Pulaski, TN., in the beautiful hills of southern Middle Tennessee, the college is convenient to both Nashville (70 miles to the north) and Huntsville, Ala. (40 miles to the south).
Click here to View the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report