- There will be three graduation ceremonies:
- May 1, 9:00am BBA, MBA, and BSN
- May 1, 11:00am AA, BA, and BS
- May 1, 1:00pm Class of 2020
- All graduates will be limited to four guests. All children two years and up will be required to have a ticket.
- In case of rain, two guests will be allowed to attend in person and the other two will be in another location on campus to view a stream of the ceremony.
- Class of 2020 needs to let us know if they plan to participate. If you plan to participate please follow the link below and complete the form. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=saJXQFWNckm7pSDr4AYb2TblCKvd9klBhexHH8wWgG1UM1VEMDZBSktFU1VWTDlFOTJXVDM4NE9DSS4u
- For further information email Casey Capps at email@example.com.
Remember that graduates will be limited to four tickets (guests two years and older will be required to have a ticket). In case of rain, two guests may attend the ceremony in the Christian Life Center, while the other two may attend on campus (Martin Hall Auditorium, Gault Auditorium, J 229, 211, 219 classrooms) via live streaming.